Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dallas - Golden State Game 5

I watched the final quarter and a half of the game. I thought Dallas was in control when they were up 53-32, obviously not. I watched Golden State take the lead and extend it to 9. I was sure Dallas was dead because the Warriors kept making three pointers that didn't make any sense. Everything was going in, it was unbelievable. Then the big German came alive, why? I certainly couldn't tell you. But more importantly than that there were some questionable calls. Not horrible, just questionable. Baron's final foul, if I had been in that refs place I would've called it the same way, but it was a foul. Then they called it out of bounds on the Warriors when it looked like an over the back. There were a couple other questionable calls. As long as the warriors don't pull a 2006 Lakers, they should be fine. As of right now I don't believe Dallas can win at Golden State, I'm excited for the game on Thursday, I'm just not sure I'll be able to watch which is a Killer.

No comments: