Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My First Post

So, this is my first post, I don't have that much to say. but, let's start with the basics I am a Lakers fan, but this is in no way, shape or, form a Lakers Blog. They may come up a tad more than other NBA teams because I pay more attention to them. I also plan on talking about music a fair amount, mostly reviews of albums and stuff like that. I'll post up a (working) list of my top 100 songs ever, so everyone can have an idea of what I listen to.
The NBA playoffs happen to coincide with the best time of the year, which isn't exactly a good thing because it can be a bit of an overload. Amazingly in the first round this year there is only one series that at this point must go beyond 5 games. that series is the Utah-Houston series, which might be one of the better ones in terms of pure basketball, but is awfully boring to watch. This is coming from someone who loves low scoring games and good defense. Something I don't often see from the Lakers. I'm so proud of the Bulls because they swept Heat, I picked the Bulls to beat the Heat, but not in 4 games. It is too late for first round predictions so I'll predict the second round before it begins.

That's it for now,
Matt

No comments: